Kratom tea is referred by many people to be traditional favorite tea mostly found in Thailand among other many nations. Kratom tea is made of kratom either in powder or just direct kratom leaves. When you are making kratom tea, straightforward procedures are required mostly in the United States since they have made the usage legal among the Southern part of the Asia continent.
Recipe For Making Kratom Tea
- If you wish to have an enjoyable moment of the exhilarating experience while taking your kratom tea slowly as you relax, then the recipe below needs to be the best for you.
- Here are some simple steps that when you follow them, you will be sure to get the very best taste of the kratom tea you will be making. You can make such an appetizer beverage worth two cups with the below ingredients so you can enjoy it to the fullest.
Ingredients Required For Kratom Tea
- A lemon fruit, half will be enough
- Water about 3 cups
- Kratom powder, about one to two grams for the three cups
Procedure For Making Kratom Tea
- The water measured about three cups need to be placed inside a boiling pot and heated immediately.
- The lemon fruit should be squeezed in the heated water at the pot; the lemon offers water with citrus taste hence protecting all available alkaloids in the heating process
- After the water is well heated into the simmer, the kratom powder of about one to almost two grams needed to be added inside it. The tea that you will produce will have a potency which is determined by kratom powder amount being used. If you like using more, then you can go on and add, no harm.
- The mixture inside the pot should then be simmered for almost a quarter an hour as you stir it regularly so that there might not be excess heating.
- After the fifteen minutes are over, turn your fire off then give the mixture sometimes so it can settle.
- You should then filter your tea using a fine strainer or the cheesecloth to the pot.
- You are then free to have the beverage served when added several ice cubes in it for the ones that love kratom tea served cold or at room temperature for the ones at normal temperature.
As you exercise the appetite power, remember kratom tea may be bitter, so if you like, there is honey which can be added in it, sugar, have it diluted with some water, or even add stevia in it. The kratom extracts should not be considered as the ingredients to make kratom tea. The reason is that they can lose their constitutes since they can easily break them down.